I added the pocket for the shorts, it was quite troublesome at first because I had to add more edge loops so that the shape looks right and it made everything look a bit angular so I had to adjust the vertexes.
Adding the colar was a bit of a hassle as well, same problems with the shorts but it was kind of easier because there are more vertexes on the shirt area.
I looked at my own shirt (I have a similar style) and there is a slight dent connecting the sleeve and the chest area so I added a seam for the sleeves so that when the texture is applied it doesn’t look too flat (the sleeves and the shirt are different colours).
To add more realistic features to the shirt I also added creases… but only for the back because if I added creases in the armpit area it would look strange when the character bends her arm to a normal position.
I modelled the hand (four fingers – as decided in the design stage). I struggled a bit with the hand and it took me a while to get it to look decent. I’ve always had problems with modeling the hand.
I pushed the hand into the sleeves so that it really feels like there is arm flesh under the sleeves.
This is the overall look so far for the body